Nazam is the copyright brand of FACALTAAS FACILITY MANAGEMENT L.L.C. FACALTAAS MANAGEMENT reserves the right to update/change the policies anytime without prior information, based on internal or external requirements. To make sure that you are aware of any changes, kindly review the policy periodically. If you do not agree to the policy, please do not use the Nazam website or mobile application. Please read our policy carefully to get a clear understanding of cancellation procedures either by user or by service partner and applicable cancellation charges.
1.1. Cancellation by User
- User is allowed to cancel/reschedule the requests anytime through Nazam platforms (Website/Mobile) or by communicating with Nazam customer care.
- The user is allowed to cancel/reschedule the job order two hours before the scheduled job time (in the case of the scheduled job) and within 30 minutes of the job request for on-demand orders. If not 100 AED would be charged.
- User will be charged 100 AED and all applicable charges (incurred by service partners for that particular service if he cancels/reschedules the job once the service partner reaches the user premise.
- Continuous cancellations/reschedule of job requests or any malicious activities may attract suspension of service by Nazam and further termination of the agreement with the user. The user will not be charged for cancellation if the service partner is running late by more than 30 minutes from the scheduled time. It is appreciated to consider the geographical factors such as traffic conditions, accessibility and climate conditions before cancelling the request.
- Due to any unforeseen circumstances or internal reasons, Nazam reserves the right to cancel any job request at any point of time with communication to the user and will not be liable to anyone for the same.
- The user is not allowed to cancel/reschedule more than three job requests a day. He/she may be suspended from service for any such activities.
- Users can cancel the order for a product at no cost any time before Nazam sends the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail/call relating to that product.
1.2. Cancellation by Service partner
As per Nazam Policy, job cancellation is denied of service by the service partner after accepting the job request. The service partner is agreed to Nazam terms and conditions during the onboarding process. Any violation of the agreement may attract penalty or suspension of service and further termination of the agreement.
- The service partner is allowed to cancel a maximum of 2 requests a day. More than 2 cancellations may attract a penalty for the inconvenience to the user as per the agreement with Nazam.
- Service partner is allowed to cancel a job before three hours from the scheduled time for a scheduled job request; job cancellation is not permitted for an on-demand job request.
Cancellation of job requests or any misbehaviour to users may attract a reduction in ratings and penalties. These activities may force termination of the agreement with the service partner.
- The service partner needs to provide the reason for cancelling the job while reverting to Nazam. These reasons will be saved in the service partner’s record for performance analysis.
- Service partner is allowed to cancel the job on reschedules of job order by user, rules applicable as per Nazam agreement.
Contact Us Mail - email@example.com | User Support Number- 600576365